- We believe that there is only on God who shows Himself to us in three ways: as God the Father, as Jesus the Saviour-Son and as Spirit the Counselor-Comforter.
- We Believe that the Bible is the Word of God - that it is the authority for all our beliefs. We believe that God, Himself, inspired its writers over many generations to proclaim the message that God loves us and desires a relationship with us.
- We believe that we are all sinful, that we cannot earn a place in Heaven. We believe that the price of sinning is death and separation from God. We believe that Jesus, the Son of God, paid the price when He died on the cross and conquered death itself when He came back to life. We believe that whoever believes in the Son has eternal life.
- We believe that Jesus is coming again as He promised. We believe that His return could be soon. We believe that we, His followers, should be ready for His return, following His commands to be known by our love for others.
- We believe that each person must make their own decision - to follow or to reject Jesus. We believe that when a person expresses faith in Jesus their Saviour that they should choose to follow Him in Baptism. We believe in a baptism by immersion symbolizing our spiritual death and new life with Jesus and our cleansing from sin.
- We believe that we should remember Jesus' ultimate sacrifice together as a body of believers at "Communion" - a celebration of the Last Supper.